Offering a mosaic look, our Hudson Penny Round Matte White Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a smooth, matte finish, making it a great choice for your space. With its impervious, frost-resistant features, this white round mosaic is an ideal selection for both indoor and outdoor commercial and residential installations, including kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, showers, hallways, entryways, patios and fireplace facades. This tile is a perfect choice on its own or paired with other products in the Hudson Penny Round Collection. Tile is the better choice for your space!
Hudson Penny Round Matte White 12 in. x 12-5/8 in. Porcelain Mosaic Tile
$201.04 per case
- White round porcelain floor and wall tile
- Tile for floors, backsplashes, bathrooms, showers and kitchens
- Indoor and outdoor use; Made in Indonesia
Please note: calculations are estimates and can only be made using whole numbers.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 4 in|
|Approximate Tile Size||
|Product Width (in.)||
|Product Length (in.)||
Floor and Wall
|Can be used outdoor?||
|Can be used in pool?||
|Country of Origin||
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
Flat Rate Shipping On Regular Orders
For all regular-priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from Merola, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning-fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 10-14 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots.
Charges may also apply to hard-to-reach areas such as military bases and locations only accessible via ferry. These charges will be assessed after your order is processed, and you will be contacted to provide payment for said charges. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. Merola is happy to accept returns within 60 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
- You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns will not be accepted without the form. In your email request, include:
A. Your order number.
B. The quantity of tile you are returning.
C. The reason for your return. You will receive a call from our customer service representatives within 2 business days of submitting your request.
- In-order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable shipping options, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
- Merola doesn't pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and arrangements - you can choose any carrier you'd like.
- The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: samples, clearance items, items marked as FINAL SALE, and custom orders (yeah, we do those). Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Credit will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well - our products are extremely fragile. We recommend ensuring your return shipment and using a trackable shipping method. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
- Once we receive your return, your refund will be processed within 30 business days.
- Please note: Samples and sale items are not returnable, and shipping charges are non-refundable.