|Approximate Tile Size
|Suggested Grout Line (in.)
|Product Width (in.)
|Product Length (in.)
|Product Depth (in.)
Smooth w/ Pattern
|Country of Origin
|Commercial / Residential
|Can be used in pool?
|Can be used outdoor?
Floor and Wall
Gaudi Lux Hex Black 8-5/8 in. x 9-7/8 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile
$161.95 per case
- Black hexagon porcelain floor and wall tile
- Tile for floors, backsplashes, bathrooms, showers and kitchens
- Indoor and outdoor use; Made in Spain
Order a sample for $5.99
Please note: calculations are estimates and can only be made using whole numbers.
Inspired by renowned Spanish Catalan Architect Antoni Gaudi, our Gaudi Lux Hex Black Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers patterned reflections that feature a combination of original designs and his passion for nature in a bold black color. These enlarged hexagons have a handmade appearance through textured designs and subtle imperfections that make it look like each tile was handcrafted. These dimensional porcelain tiles have an irregular embossed surface with a mixed finish, providing a beautiful visual experience. Its impervious and frost-resistant features make this an ideal tile for both indoor and outdoor residential use, including backsplashes, bathrooms, showers and kitchens. This tile is a perfect choice on its own or paired with other products in the Gaudi Collection. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
Flat Rate Shipping On Regular Orders
For all regular-priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from Merola, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning-fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 10-14 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots.
Charges may also apply to hard-to-reach areas such as military bases and locations only accessible via ferry. These charges will be assessed after your order is processed, and you will be contacted to provide payment for said charges. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. Merola is happy to accept returns within 60 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
- You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns will not be accepted without the form. In your email request, include:
A. Your order number.
B. The quantity of tile you are returning.
C. The reason for your return. You will receive a call from our customer service representatives within 2 business days of submitting your request.
- In-order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable shipping options, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
- Merola doesn't pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and arrangements - you can choose any carrier you'd like.
- The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: samples, clearance items, items marked as FINAL SALE, and custom orders (yeah, we do those). Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Credit will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well - our products are extremely fragile. We recommend ensuring your return shipment and using a trackable shipping method. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
- Once we receive your return, your refund will be processed within 30 business days.
- Please note: Samples and sale items are not returnable, and shipping charges are non-refundable.